**Limited Time Holiday Offer: Included for FREE with your bike is the Schwinn Cadence Pro Console.
All the latest innovations to the Authentic Cycle product line are a reflection of Schwinn's renewed energy and continued commitment to intelligent design, quality manufacturing and authentic riding experiences. Schwinn now offers a greater selection of bikes with more customization options than ever before. So take a look and see why the most demanding fitness enthusiasts in the world ride Schwinn.
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″
All Schwinn AC™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the AC Performance. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Benefits of Carbon Blue™:
- Belt never requires lubrication
- Tension never needs to be adjusted
- High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
- Toothed belt provides rider feedback and road feel
- Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Width: 21 in (53 cm)
- Height: 51 in (130 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)