Trainer for All Seasons
Stick to your fitness plan year round with the help of the Saris Mag+ trainer. It is the perfect way to keep your legs warm when it's cold, dry when it's wet, and safe when it's too dark to ride outside. With this turbo trainer, it's easy to turn your bike into your go-to calorie burner — no matter the season.
Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
Do you own an older Mag trainer and want to add the remote shifter? Purchase the standalone Mag+ Magnetic Remote Shifter #9903
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Mag+ comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar-mounted shifter.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tirerecommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mmand 148x12mm bikes.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Mag+.