Fulfilled by our friends at Nomad Goods
Built with hydrophobic leather and ventilation channels, Active Strap is designed for heavy everyday use. We took our Modern Strap design and recreated it with waterproof Heinen leather from Germany. Active Strap offers a full leather construction, in a design formal enough for any night out.
- Mocha Heinen leather from Germany
- Waterproof leather
- Custom stainless steel lugs and buckle
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 6, SE, and all previous versions of Apple Watch
- Also available with Silver Hardware.
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch
- Compatible with all 44mm / 42mm versions of Apple Watch
- Strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm
- 81mm length (buckle side) and 118mm length (adjustment side)
- Designed to be worn daily, and get wet.
Does Active Strap work with all versions of the 44mm / 42mm Apple Watch?Yes, it fits Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & SE (Ceramic, Titanium, Steel, Aluminum, Sport and Nike versions).
Will big waves knock my Apple Watch out of its lugs?When surfing we recommend wearing your Apple Watch underneath your wetsuit or rashguard. Active Strap is great for surf sessions on relaxed days, but we suggest leaving your Apple Watch on land if the surf is pounding.
How does the water resistant leather we use differ from leathers used in other straps?The leather we use in Active Strap is provided by Heinen, a German tannery established in 1891. Heinen's special tanning process make this leather extremely water resistant and durable, perfect for athletic and outdoor applications. While other leather is sprayed with a water-resistant coating that wears off over time, Heinen leather is thoroughly infused with natural lipids that should never wear out.