Make all the right moves for the ultimate workout!
Body-Solid takes state-of-the-art crossover stations to new heights with the Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover, a dynamic addition to any home gym exercise program.
Sturdy and stable, the new design lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises
The Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover's unique pull-up station offers multiple grip positions, and dual independent carriages have been ergonomically designed to offer twice as many height adjustments as previous Body-Solid crossover stations.
With 19 independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid GDCC250 is one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today.
When it's time to extend yourself and stretch the limits of your optimum workout, the GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center will be pulling for you to achieve your goals.
Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes. The Body-Solid GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center puts you in position to perform hundreds of strength-efficient exercises including cable crossovers, one-arm rows, leg kickbacks and inclined fly.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks and optional 50lb upgrade.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar with infinite variable width spacing for full extension and contraction.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
Key Technology Highlights & Specifications
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- 19 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1:2)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
- 164"L x 29"W x 84"H