Perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
- The SPX is built and warranted for Club use, but affordable for home use
- Patented friction-brake resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Perimeter weighted, 46 lb. flywheel
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS
- Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable high performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, and Bull-Horn grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 44" Long x 10" Wide x 38" High