The Apollo Pro 2 water rower is a commercial grade, natural wood rowing machine, perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. This rower’s water resistant design, meditative motion and integrity of construction sets it apart from its competitors. Handcrafted from the finest quality American Ash wrapped around a stabilising steel frame, this steadfast indoor rower offers a standout performance even in the harshest of fitness applications.
The Apollo Pro 2 water rower is suitable for all levels of fitness, providing a total body challenge that incorporates the upper body, lower body and core simultaneously. If you are accustomed to the natural catch and feel of on-water rowing, your rowing technique will immediately appreciate the Apollo’s unrivalled emulation of a boat gliding through water. FDF’s patented twin tank design generates a smooth uniform stroke, including no lag of resistance at the catch and continued resistance all the way to the finish.
This commercial water rower is a timeless gym favourite, guaranteed to keep members returning.
- 4 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance for continuous progression.
- Triple bladed impeller and baffled tank for smooth water resistant action.
- Multi-level computer with USB port for connectivity.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of foot to assist leg drive.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip minimising strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing.
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Self-cleaning wheel mechanism to minimise wear and tear on bearings.
- Stores in upright position 550 x 540mm (22×21″) and assembled length 2135mm (84″), width 550mm (22″), height 540mm (21″). Maximum user weight 150kg (330lbs).
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.