For a great cardiovascular workout when you are limited on space, Stamina’s® InStride® Pro Electronic Stepper is the solution. The InStride Pro Electronic Stepper weighs just 20 pounds and has a footprint of only 12 inches wide x 16 inches long, so you can use your Stepper anywhere: while you are watching television, while on the phone, in your sunroom, outside, or even at work. The Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper is even small enough to toss into a workout bag and take along. Resistance is provided by two hydraulic cylinders for smooth steps that work your calves, thighs, and buttocks as well as your core, while the aerobic aspect of the stepper helps you burn calories and fat. Two rubber resistance tubes connect to the stepper to add an upper body workout to your cardio routine. The InStride Pro Electronic Stepper comes with the Stepper Workout DVD with Mia Finnegan. The battery-operated multifunctional fitness monitor times each workout and counts the number of steps, so you stay motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals.
- Four removable toning bands, one set of light resistance and one set of medium resistance, with two easy-grip foam handles and two nylon hand straps to add an upper body workout to your step routine
- Remove the toning bands to use alone for total body strength training
- Compact design lets you work out anywhere and stores away in small spaces
- Two hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Battery-operated electronic monitor tracks the number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time, and calories burned
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide, textured steps keep feet secure during your workout
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors also prevent skidding
- Assembled size: 16.25"(41.3cm) long x 12.125"(30.8cm) wide by 12.25"(31.1cm) tall
- Weight: 20 pounds (9.07 kg)
- Maximum user weight 250 lbs.
- Caution: The resistance tubes contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions